These six things (among others) made me happy recently:
1. Getting some yard work done this weekend, and seeing my nicely pruned hedge and willow tree.
2. Simon Frankson saying "How much would I PAY to have you teach all the rest of the courses I have to take!"
Thank you, Simon - you probably made my year :)
3. A warm bath, after a long afternoon working in the garden.
4. Sharing a 21st birthday celebration with a delightful, intelligent young woman and her friends, and not feeling out of place :)
5. Getting my "Topaz Park as Winter Wonderland" photo chosen for a calendar.
6. Sitting here, right now, in a snuggly cashmere sweater and sweat pants, listening to Bach, drinking a gin and tonic, and writing in my LJ.
I tag all of you!