Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school!
The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Actually, yes. He was the president of the student council! Which makes me sound impossibly preppy, but it wasn't that kind of school
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No.
3. you car pool to school? I walked
4. What kind of car did you have? I didn't, and I didn't get my license until a few years later.
5. What kind of car do you have now? A Suzuki Aerio.
6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then) I might have been at the Mall, or at Munro's bookstore.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now): usually at home.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Berry picking, babysitting or delivering community newspapers.
9. What kind of job do you do now? College English teacher.
10. Were you a party animal? Not really
11. Were you considered a flirt? um... I might have been :)
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, but I was in the Drama club.
13. Were you a nerd? I might have been a proto-nerd. I took Civilization 12 and Literature 12 and a bunch of art and drama. I was cool, actually.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but I did get caught smoking and had to pick up litter in the school grounds.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Sadly, yes.
16. Who was/were your favourite teacher? Mrs. Coburn, my English Lit 12 teacher. I like to think of how proud she would be of me today.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Around and about - I used to bring my lunch and we could eat it anywhere handy like the gym or the auditorium or outside. Just wherever my friends were.
18. What was your school's full name? Victoria High School.
19. When did you graduate? 1973 (!!)
20. What was your school mascot? I don't think we had one.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No - it was great, but I wouldn't change anything, so it's fine the way it was.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Actually, yes.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Well, not really - I've run into him a few times in a professional capacity, and we say "hi" but that's it.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes. One of my closest friends is someone I went to high school with, although we were not "friends" in high school. And I keep in touch with one or two other people as well.