Coz I'm feeling vaguely introspective and this is a fun one. From david_de_beer
1) What time did you get up this morning?
2) How do you like your steak?
rare to medium-rare
3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
4) What is your favourite TV show that is still on TV?
I really don't watch TV any more. If I were watching it, I'd probably say Coronation Street!
5) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Big revelation to myself and to those who know me well: Probably right here in Victoria, BC!!!!
6) What did you have for breakfast?
A smoothie made with a banana, blueberries, vanilla yoghurt and mango-carrot juice. Yum.
7) What is your favourite cuisine?
I was thinking about this the other day in response to one of those LJ writing prompts - "what kind of food would you choose if you had to eat only it for the rest of your life?" - and my choice would be French, because it contains most of the things I like best. I couldn't live without crusty bread, cheese, soup, eggs and eggy-cheesy dishes, green leafy salad, creme brulee, stew, rotisserie chicken, grilled steak, pomme frites... You see?
8). What foods do you dislike?
I have discovered that I am one of the least fussy people I know. There's not a lot that I <i>won't</i> eat ... nothing, in fact. But I prefer not to eat mashed potatoes. I dislike sea cucumbers (not that, outside China, I'm likely to be offered any)
9) Favourite place to eat?
Any Japanese restaurant, and my favourite of those is the one on upper Fort street that I always forget the name of.
10) Favourite dressing?
Good olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
11) What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12) What are your favourite clothes?
stretchy but well-cut jeans and a t-shirt or light turtle-neck sweater.
13) Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Japan, Australia, Scandinavia, Austria, Greece, New York, Patagonia, the Galapagos, um... it's probably more sensible to ask where _wouldn't_ I go? (Las Vegas)
14) Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Definitely 1/2 full.
15) Where would you want to retire?
Dunno. Maybe here, unless I couldn't afford to travel, in which case probably England.
16) Favourite time of day?
Very early morning
17) Where were you born?
RAF hospital, Wegburg, Germany.
18) What is your favourite sport to watch?
Most sports bore me very quickly, but I enjoy watching soccer and hockey (ice - Canadian, eh) and figure-skating
19) -21) stuff about who you will tag, blahblah.
22) bird watcher?
yes, but not to the point of twitching and keeping lists
23) Morning person or night person?
24) Do you have any pets?
25) Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
26) What did you want to be when you were little?
first a veterinarian, then an actor
27) What is your best childhood memory?
Road trip when I was 9 or 10 down the Washington, Oregon, California coast to LA, Disneyland, and back through Arizona, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Wyoming, Idaho and back up to BC.
28) Are you a cat or dog person?
I think I'm bi-faunal, although I identify primarily as a dog person.
29) Are you married?
30) Always wear your seat belt?
31) Been in a car accident?
One extremely minor rear-ender when I was 19 (my fault). Nothing in 30 years since.
32) Any pet peeves?
yes, but I work at not being peevish.
33) Favourite pizza toppings?
extra tomato, extra cheese, black olives, green pepper, pineapple, mushrooms.
34) Favourite flower?
peonies, with freesias coming a close second.
35) Favourite ice cream?
Crema di Doges gelato from the Ca D'Oro gelaterie in Venice.
36) Favourite fast food restaurant?
The Japanese sushi place in Hillside mall.
37) How many times did you fail your driver’s license?
38) From whom did you get your last email?
A friend confirming arrangements for a get-together this evening
39) Which place would you choose to max out your credit card?
Lens and Shutter camera shop
40) Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yes Ordered a MacBook Pro from the Apple Store yesterday
41) Like your job?
Most of the time.
43) What was your favourite vacation?
Couldn't say - I love to travel and to name one would diminish the others.
44) Last person you went out to dinner with?
My friend kp, last Wednesday night.
45) What are you listening to right now?
Dark Water Hymnal
46) What is your favourite color?
47) How many tattoos?
48) How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49) What time did you finish this quiz?
50) Coffee Drinker?