1. Who sleeps in bed next to you?
No One :( (except sometimes the cat)
2. If you could star in any TV show, what would it be?
Firefly, Buffy (or maybe Friends...)
3. What are you reading right now?
I'm halfway through both The King's Shield by Sherwood Smith, and The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky. I'll give you three guesses as to which one I'm enjoying more.
4. What's your occupation?
I teach English Literature and Composition at a Community College.
5. What do you hate right now?
Poverty, famine, cruelty.
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Clive Owen, and... Angelina Jolie. Heh.
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Anything by Joss Whedon, but especially Buffy, Angel and Firefly. I loved, loved, loved Being Human, and am enjoying Skins.
8. What are you listening to right now?
James Blackshaw, The Cloud of Unknowing
9. What food could you eat every day for weeks and not get sick of?
French bread and blue cheese, or brie. Soup. Salad.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
11. What are you going to do next year?
Continue teaching. Fix up my house and garden. Not run for chair (!!!)
12. What colour is your kitchen table(cloth)?
I don't actually have a kitchen table, but I have a dining room table which is pine or some kind of light wood.
13. Does the weather affect your mood?
Yeah, a bit. I prefer sun and warmth, though don't like it if it gets TOO hot.
14. What is your favourite type of cheese?
Comox Camembert, brie, danish blue, emmental... are there any cheeses that I wouldn't eat?
15. Do you want to learn another language?
Yes. I'd like to be fluent in French, and I'm tempted to learn Italian.
16. 5 things you can't live without.
17. If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
Joss Whedon. Ursula le Guin.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I'd like to be able to tell my mum that I love her, but I think she knew that. One or two of my RL and/or LJ friends are going through some tough times right now, and to them I just say - be strong, you are loved, I promise things will get better. To some of my young LJ friends: Embrace life!!
19. What are you looking forward to?
What comes next!
20. What did you dream last night?
I honestly can't remember...
No tagging, but I always like reading other people's answers to questions like this :)