Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight qualities you think are awesome in other people.
Day Four: Seven (semi)interesting things you've pondered or thought about recently.
Day Five: Six things you are glad you did.
Day Six: Five books/movies/tv series/etc that you'd recommend
Day Seven: Four silly quirks
Day Eight: Three pet peeves
Day Nine: Two things for which you're proud of yourself.
Day Ten: One secret plan
It's hard to think of things that you don't know already, but here goes:
1. I once had an older sister, but she died before I was old enough to really know her.
2. I put Coffeemate in my coffee and like it that way
3. I never learned to ski, and regret it because now I never will (downhill that is)
4. I used to be quite an accomplished recorder player, good enough to play at someone's wedding once.
5. I was the "star" of a TV show in China.
6. When I was in 2nd year university, I won a nation-wide essay competition for Classics.
7. I like living alone.
8. My middle name is Winifred
9. I'm very adaptable, having gone to fifteen different schools in 12 years.