Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight qualities you think are awesome in other people.
Day Four: Seven (semi)interesting things you've pondered or thought about recently.
Day Five: Six things you are glad you did.
Day Six: Five books/movies/tv series/etc that you'd recommend
Day Seven: Four silly quirks
Day Eight: Three pet peeves
Day Nine: Two things for which you're proud of yourself.
Day Ten: One secret plan
1. Are we really such a relativist society that my students have no faith in any kind of absolute truth?
2. What is it with guys - why is it always MEN who are the Bartleby's - who don't want to comply with some kind of external regulations, even something as minor as the off-leash hours at the dog-park?
3. And in a related sense, why is it always the two alpha males in our committee who have to find fault with last meeting's agenda, and never anyone else?
4. The whole Huckleberry Finn censorship episode. Where do we draw the line between "editing" and "censorship" and "bowdlerization"?
5. What are the implications of having one's Dean as a "friend" on Facebook?
6. Was Philip Larkin right all along?
7. Can we escape our destiny?