Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight qualities you think are awesome in other people.
Day Four: Seven (semi)interesting things you've pondered or thought about recently.
Day Five: Six things you are glad you did.
Day Six: Five books/movies/tv series/etc that you'd recommend
Day Seven: Four silly quirks
Day Eight: Three pet peeves
Day Nine: Two things for which you're proud of yourself.
Day Ten: One secret plan
1. Quit smoking
2. Bought my first SLR (Olympus OM1) in ... um ... 1979? Photography has been a pleasure almost all my adult life.
3. When a friend wrote to tell me that the university she was working at in China was looking for people in the following year, I wrote back and said I was interested - that was the start of my teaching career, and of a continuing love for travel.
4. Answered the ad offering a Bearded Collie puppy.
5. Renovated my house last summer
6. Started writing in LiveJournal - it has given me enormous pleasure in many different ways.