Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight qualities you think are awesome in other people.
Day Four: Seven (semi)interesting things you've pondered or thought about recently.
Day Five: Six things you are glad you did.
Day Six: Five books/movies/tv series/etc that you'd recommend
Day Seven: Four silly quirks
Day Eight: Three pet peeves
Day Nine: Two things for which you're proud of yourself.
Day Ten: One secret plan
1. Jo Walton's Among Others. It's wonderful.
2. I'm really enjoying The Vampire Diaries at the moment.
3. If you haven't read Megan Whelan Turner's Thief series: why not?
4. Of the current crop of supernatural YA's, the only ones I've really loved have been written by Maggie Stiefvater.
5. And she recommended (she's on LJ) a folk artist under the name of The Gentle Good. He sings in English and in Welsh, traditional ballads. Lovely.