Courtesy of chickenfeet2003
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Star Wars (the original)
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Star Wars, The Sound of Music, Zefferelli's Romeo and Juliet
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Star Wars (any of them) (how sad is this pattern beginning to emerge...)
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Sound of Music, Jesus Christ Superstar, Oklahoma
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Sound of Music
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
9. Name a movie that you own.
Too many to relate
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting skills.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Actually quite a few. The most recent was Who'll Stop the Rain
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Yes. See above.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet got around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Oh, dear, too many to count. Maybe Zefferelli's Romeo and Juliet was the most notable.
Of course. Always.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Maybe on average about once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Um. There Will Be Blood, I think.
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I like almost everything, but am a sucker for romantic comedies.
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Hmmm. Angel Heart.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Qoyanisqaatsi (or however you spell it)
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
The Twelve Chairs